Sunday, August 9, 2009

Myself ; Yourself review

Anime Review
Myself ; Yourself

Hi guys I know I have posted about this anime last July, but due the reason that i watch this anime i want to share my point of view about this.

Myself ; Yourself how should I put this well the anime is interesting the mixture of the romantic-comedy and drama fits well the story, also the characters were interesting and there's a bit of mystery in the story as well yet I recommend these anime those who haven't watched this anime.
But something really disapoint me in the end of the story, because i hope for much more happy and hearthwarming ending yet it comes out to be a simple ending. and now i want to demand for more I hope someone could read this article and have the same symphaty just like me....

No comments:

Post a Comment