Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The prologue of AdventOrder

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2781435/1/AdventOrderStory
the link for the prologue of my story^^

Hey guys in one of post last time I have mentioned that I have written some kind of story right^^ its now publish at fictionpress.com. Its Main Category is Manga section in both Parody and Fantasy and the author name I used is RYUKYO, it's rated sa K for 13+ years old. So it's very easy to find at the site.

The parody that I would be using in this story is some of the terms in anime and manga mostly spells of some mage,powers, names of character, weapons and abilities. So if you have time read my story for some comments and suggestions.

Story:
A child shall be born under a prophecy that has been foretold many race of the world battled each other to prevent the prophecy (humans,dragons in human form ,elves,orcs, and other races) a thousand years of war. Many of these races discovered advance technologies.


No comments:

Post a Comment