Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Umineko no Naku Koro ni

Umineko no Naku Koro ni

Photobucket

I have just watch this anime recently and I found it so good.
Then, I found out that the creator of this anime and the When Cicadas Cry
Is the same, that makes my mind out of confusion cause while I was watching
Umineko no Naku Koro ni/When Seagulls Cry I find it almost similar to the
When Cicadas Cry.

Photobucket

This one is a nice picture I wish I have a good printer and make this a portrait.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nice picture Battler Ushiromiya.
I think he is also called the "Endless Sorcerer" after gaining powers from
Beatrice.

Photobucket

Ange looks cute here^^

Photobucket

Haha cute picture look at that faces...

Photobucket

Awww, Maria looks so cute!
I want a bed sheet that has a picture of her.

Photobucket

So funny lol, a funny way of arriving of Eva-Beatrice.

Photobucket
What the?! ^^

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment