Tuesday, February 16, 2010

VIDEOS OF MY FRIEND

MY COSPLAYER FRIENDS

Well I like to thank Jan Lendelle Biay and his companions, especially Jan for giving me the authorization of posting their group video for my blog, I met Jan during my highschool days(Thought he was already at collage) and I found out we have the same interest and its anime, and other stuff. Jan and his friends like to cosplay(But I wonder if still they cosplay though?). And Jan showed me before some of there video of imitating some Japanese Band and wow, I find it amazing and cool. Thats why I decided to now to post their work at my blog for others to see them.



^^ brings back a lot of memories when he first shown this video to me...



^^ got lot of fair comments at youtube but I think its good.



Its a good video Jan^^



I think nice acting Jan as if you are really the one who is singing.



HAHA! So funny whats with that intro but still its good,
I think I can't pull it off.(I think I will reconsider Jan's offer before)

No comments:

Post a Comment